Box of 25 Drug TestsTest Procedure:
1. Remove the key by twisting it from the center of the cup cap. Open cap with the Pull Tab (key is held by technician).
2. Donor provides specimen and secures cap.
3. Check cap for tight seal. Technician dates and initials the security seal and places security seal over cap.
4. On a flat surface, technician inserts key and pushes in..
5. Peel off the label to view results..
6. Read drug test results at 5 minutes.
7. A photocopy of the results can be made by placing the entire cup with the card face down on the copier.
Drug Screen for the 12 drugs listed below.
Interpretation of Results
A colored band is visible in each control
color band appears in the test region (if a faint line appears, the result is NOT
A colored band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region.
If a color band is not visible in the control region or a color band is ONLY visible in the test region, the test is invalid.