*Cloth carrying pouch included FREE with each purchase plus FREE SHIPPING! - $10 value!* *Free Pouch does not show up in shopping cart but is included in every PC60A box.*
The FDA approved PC60A is used in hospitals everywhere, as well as home healthcare, community medical centers, and more. This pulse oximeter monitors oxygen saturation and pulse rate. U.S. Doctor Recommended.
- FDA & CE Approved
- Measure SpO2 levels and pulse rate quickly and accurately
- High-quality LCD display
- 8-second auto-shutoff for power saving
- Very compact and convenient for use anywhere
- "Low batter" light indicator
- 1 year warranty
- Range: 70%-99%
- Accuracy: 70%-99% ±3%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Range: 30-240bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (whichever is greater)
- Resolution: ±1bpm
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: 30 continuous working hours
Dimensions and Weight:
- 2.6in (L) x 1.4in (W) x 1.3in (H)
- 2.1oz (40g) (includes two AAA batteries)
- Two AAA batteries, Lanyard, User Manual, Cloth Carrying Pouch, Quality Certificate
*Colors may vary slightly*
Contact us for volume discounts at 866.317.3210.
510K number is available upon request.